We set ourselves apart from other suppliers by providing quick-turn, local, customized fabrication.
All from a local team, with an industry-leading turnaround time
“48 hours or Free” lets us hold ourselves accountable and exceed expectations, maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. And it allows our clients to avoid the long lead times by ordering online or with another supplier. They’re finally able to meet their deadlines or finish ahead of schedule.
If your order is eligible for the 48-hour guarantee and it is not completed in time:
You will not pay for the item.
What is eligible and ineligible (AKA – What’s the catch?)
- All orders under $1000 are eligible. And we do whatever we can to deliver a quality product to our clients as quickly as possible.
- However, certain orders under $1000 will require more than 48 hours to complete. Situations requiring a longer lead time may include complex orders: i.e., large quantities, levels of customization, and certain materials and finishes such as powder coating and galvanizing. This does NOT mean that all orders that have these variables are ineligible.
- If delivery is requested for the order, delivery can still be performed, however, the delivery charge from the original quote is exempt from the guarantee and will require payment upon delivery (unless terms have been set with KorFab prior to delivery).
- Will-call and reasonable storage length remains free.
- Fees for credit card processing are exempt from the guarantee (up to 4% of the amount charged).
- 48 hours = 2 business days. Weekends and holidays are not considered in the 48 hours.
- The 48-hour clock begins when the approval to move forward is received. For example, once the Purchase Order has been received.
Check us out – Send a request for a quote and see how we compare. Quotes are free and back usually within one business day.
Best case: You have a dedicated team who can get you what you need within 2 business days of approving your quote.
Worst case: You’ve compared lead times and pricing and are even more confident about your current process.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Email the team at Sales@korfab.us or call or text Jason Weeks, Account Executive: (602) 309-2009